This has been a very eventful week so I am going to go one post at a time. We will start with Sunday night. As I mentioned before, I had a talk with Z and the Boys about my level of tolerance and how I was running low on tolerance. I had asked that for the time being any lessons or information I needed to receive be nice and quiet. No more R rated violent movies for dreams to get a point across.
Sunday nights dream was far from R rated. It was more of a G rated movie like Benji. Remember the Benji movies from the 70's. The scruffy little dog that everyone loved and he was always saving the kids to some 70's sentimental instrumental music. And no matter how hard you tried you ended up crying through them. That is what my dream was like just without the music. THANK YOU GOD!
My dream started out with me driving to work on the freeway. I should have stopped there because I never get on the freeway to go to work. But I digress, on the way to work I saw a dog on the side of the road and I thought "Ah, poor thing got hit by a car" But, no he sat up so I pulled over to save him. It was the cutest little beagle and I picked him up and put him in the car with me. As I started to drive I really looked at the dog and he was small beagle and so sweet. And this was my dream, I drove around and around and around all night trying to figure out what to do with this beagle. He was too sweet to just dump off somewhere and besides I would never do that. I knew I could not take him home, Tau and Kali would never allow that. So what do I do with this dog?
Folks, this was my dream all night. By the time I woke up I was exhausted. And instead of taking the dream for what it was I just let it go. But later in the day it started bugging me, the dog obviously stood for something but what? Sometimes I can be very slow.
Well later in the day I got an email from #3 with information he wanted to do for the divorce. BAM there was my beagle. I had been carrying around my idea of divorce for 11 months now and it was time to do the deed. This was my beagle and it was time to find him a new home.
So that is what I did. Tuesday morning I sat down and went online (divorces are so modern now) I printed all the papers and filled in the information. It was actually a lot easier than I had previously thought. I think I had convinced myself it was a very time consuming and tedious process and therefore i was allowing myself to put it off. But the paperwork was very simple they ask names, address, what do you want, what does he want and do you agree. Once you fill in the blanks you are half way done. #3 and I met at the bank on Tuesday and had the papers notarized and I was now 75% done. All I had to do was go downtown and file them.
The next post will go into details about the filing and the aftermath. Also in case you forgot, this is what Benji looks like. Isn't he cute and definitely worth crying over.
Sunday nights dream was far from R rated. It was more of a G rated movie like Benji. Remember the Benji movies from the 70's. The scruffy little dog that everyone loved and he was always saving the kids to some 70's sentimental instrumental music. And no matter how hard you tried you ended up crying through them. That is what my dream was like just without the music. THANK YOU GOD!
My dream started out with me driving to work on the freeway. I should have stopped there because I never get on the freeway to go to work. But I digress, on the way to work I saw a dog on the side of the road and I thought "Ah, poor thing got hit by a car" But, no he sat up so I pulled over to save him. It was the cutest little beagle and I picked him up and put him in the car with me. As I started to drive I really looked at the dog and he was small beagle and so sweet. And this was my dream, I drove around and around and around all night trying to figure out what to do with this beagle. He was too sweet to just dump off somewhere and besides I would never do that. I knew I could not take him home, Tau and Kali would never allow that. So what do I do with this dog?
Folks, this was my dream all night. By the time I woke up I was exhausted. And instead of taking the dream for what it was I just let it go. But later in the day it started bugging me, the dog obviously stood for something but what? Sometimes I can be very slow.
Well later in the day I got an email from #3 with information he wanted to do for the divorce. BAM there was my beagle. I had been carrying around my idea of divorce for 11 months now and it was time to do the deed. This was my beagle and it was time to find him a new home.
So that is what I did. Tuesday morning I sat down and went online (divorces are so modern now) I printed all the papers and filled in the information. It was actually a lot easier than I had previously thought. I think I had convinced myself it was a very time consuming and tedious process and therefore i was allowing myself to put it off. But the paperwork was very simple they ask names, address, what do you want, what does he want and do you agree. Once you fill in the blanks you are half way done. #3 and I met at the bank on Tuesday and had the papers notarized and I was now 75% done. All I had to do was go downtown and file them.
The next post will go into details about the filing and the aftermath. Also in case you forgot, this is what Benji looks like. Isn't he cute and definitely worth crying over.
