I dreamed that somehow or another I got involved with one of those weird cults that are always doing things in the name of Jesus. You know sleeping with their neighbors kids and marrying their daughters to their cousins. Those crazy people. I was at their cult clubhouse or whatever they call it and this little kid asked me if I had accepted Jesus. I looked at him and said "No" and then he asked if I planned on doing so and I said "No". Then I started thinking I really needed to get out of here before they tried to baptize me and the walls started to bleed and lighting started to strike everywhere. You know the usual outcome of me going anywhere religious. So the next few hours of the night were me coming up with crazy creative ways to escape from religious hell.
Well eventually I got out and got back to civilization where my next date was not with someone I was related to by blood. And as I was settling into my quiet lifestyle there was a knock at my door and there was a lady holding my dog, Tau. She had kidnapped my dog in order to get into my house so she could preach to me about Jesus. The woman stole my dog in order to get to my door. No one steals my dog so they can preach to me and live to tell the tale. Even now I have to remind myself that it was a dream and not real and that Tau really did not whore himself to some crazy Jesus freak for attention. Because I know my gay dog better than that, he only whores himself to children and old people and only if they will pet him. And as I type this he is rolling on his back staring at me with big brown eyes that say "I'm not a whore-dog, I'm just lovable." Why didn't she steal Kali? I know the answer to that...Kali would have gone Satan on her ass. Satan has nothing on my full figured black gal.
So this has been the progression of my week. Who knows where it will go from here. Hopefully somewhere peaceful.
