It has been a really weird couple of days for me. It started a few days ago, every morning I read the Houston Chronicle to keep up with my hometown. I like to know what is going on, it seems that more often than not it is bad news. The crime rate is unbelievable, unemployment is skyrocketing, and everything is crazy. Last week the big news was 2 missing kids, they were 7 and 3, brother and sister and they disappeared about a mile from where I grew up.
Every since I was a teen I could look at a news report and tell you if the person was guilty or not, I could tell you if a missing person was alive or dead. As an adult they tell me this is the gift of being a psychic empath. Whatever it is, I do not like it. It was fun as a teen but when you understand the real consequences it is not fun nor is it is gift. When I saw the pictures of these two kids, I knew the outcome was not good and it was upsetting. Working in the funeral business does give you a certain amount of protection. You learn to block out certain things and you learn how to distance yourself from other things. But some things no matter what it is get through. This got through. As I sat mediating and asking my guides to help those kids cross over they used this time to teach me an important lesson.
I was reminded that before any human life is formed their spiritual being is given options of what kind of life it would have. Based on what needs to be done in their lifetime are what options they will be given. I was reminded that these spirits knew what their life would be before they got here. Of course this did not help me since I was looking at it from a humanistic perspective. Z told me that the spirits that agreed to this lifetime were not children; they are intelligent “grown up” spirits. They know what the decisions are about and they know that the outcomes will affect many people. They also told me that the spirits of these children were gone long before their actual death occurred. Therefore, they did not suffer what we would imagine they did. I got a kick out of their parting comment to me “Humans are their own worst enemy” and it is so true. We do more damage for no reason at all to ourselves and those we love or we calm to do it out of love, for god, for our country.
As I see it now our race cannot exist much longer if we keep destroying everything we create including our children. So this was the beginning of my weird couple of days.