I asked my guides for something to do that will help me reroute my thoughts and energies. I am always amazed at how quickly they work when I am specific. I made this request yesterday morning on my way into work. I am in dire need of something that will allow my creative juices to flow. Usually at this time of year I start working on Yule gifts. Yes, I am aware it is June but when you are making things it takes time and I do not like to be rushed in my crafting. So I did get a few things to start working on. But, that was not what I wanted to do, I was yearning for something else. Something that I could always be working on, up until now it was my house. I was filling my home with pictures, art, girly things and memories of my own making. Thank God for Phyllis and Eddie always willing to come over for dinner and a movie, even though we have yet to actually watch the movie. We always have fun conversations though.
Well yesterday afternoon I decided what I wanted to do. I picked up a book at the store on Fairy Magik and I remembered when Joshua and I use to make a fairy garden to bring the fairies to our house. It was so much fun doing this together and have something to play with. I have been given the fun task of creating a fairy village in my backyard. This is a task that I can keep creating as long as I want. I am so excited and I can’t wait to get started. I figure since I can’t get grass to grown in my backyard I will bring in the fairies to take it over.
I know many people out there do not believe in fairies, gnomes and elves but those of us in the metaphysical world do. We believe that these guardians of the earth are a very big part of nature and all that the earth is. Having fairies and gnomes in your house and yard is a good thing. It is much like having a resident ghost they are the keepers of things unseen. My ghosts (when they are behaving) protect my home and those of us in it. I have never felt uncomfortable or threatened in my home once I gave their ghosts their duties. They do get bored once in awhile and like to annoy me with little antics, they love to rile up Kali and get her barking but a quick reprimand usually sets things straight.
Having fairies in your house and yard is much the same thing. They bring with them love, light and purity that is always welcome in your home. If you have children or babies they love to watch out for them and help entertain them when you are busy. Garden fairies and gnomes take care of the gardens, they bring in the good bugs and remove the bad bugs. They encourage your flowers to grow healthy and strong. For all this they ask for very little, just somewhere they can live that is safe and quiet. So I am going to create a whole village for them, which little houses, and ponds, and flowers (if I can get them to grow). I am going to make little rugs and blankets for them to use in their homes.
I think this task is a great project that will not only help my fairy friends but it will also help me on so many levels. It will allow me to do something that will be relaxing and something that I can have fun doing.
If anyone would like to help with the fairy village you are more than welcome to do so. If you have any old dollhouse furniture or anything you would like to add just let me know. If you want to make something special to add your own touches to the village feel free to do so. The village is open to all who would like to visit and add to. I just have to create a name for it. Any suggestions?
Well yesterday afternoon I decided what I wanted to do. I picked up a book at the store on Fairy Magik and I remembered when Joshua and I use to make a fairy garden to bring the fairies to our house. It was so much fun doing this together and have something to play with. I have been given the fun task of creating a fairy village in my backyard. This is a task that I can keep creating as long as I want. I am so excited and I can’t wait to get started. I figure since I can’t get grass to grown in my backyard I will bring in the fairies to take it over.
I know many people out there do not believe in fairies, gnomes and elves but those of us in the metaphysical world do. We believe that these guardians of the earth are a very big part of nature and all that the earth is. Having fairies and gnomes in your house and yard is a good thing. It is much like having a resident ghost they are the keepers of things unseen. My ghosts (when they are behaving) protect my home and those of us in it. I have never felt uncomfortable or threatened in my home once I gave their ghosts their duties. They do get bored once in awhile and like to annoy me with little antics, they love to rile up Kali and get her barking but a quick reprimand usually sets things straight.
Having fairies in your house and yard is much the same thing. They bring with them love, light and purity that is always welcome in your home. If you have children or babies they love to watch out for them and help entertain them when you are busy. Garden fairies and gnomes take care of the gardens, they bring in the good bugs and remove the bad bugs. They encourage your flowers to grow healthy and strong. For all this they ask for very little, just somewhere they can live that is safe and quiet. So I am going to create a whole village for them, which little houses, and ponds, and flowers (if I can get them to grow). I am going to make little rugs and blankets for them to use in their homes.
I think this task is a great project that will not only help my fairy friends but it will also help me on so many levels. It will allow me to do something that will be relaxing and something that I can have fun doing.
If anyone would like to help with the fairy village you are more than welcome to do so. If you have any old dollhouse furniture or anything you would like to add just let me know. If you want to make something special to add your own touches to the village feel free to do so. The village is open to all who would like to visit and add to. I just have to create a name for it. Any suggestions?