These are three great kids; Joseph who turned 8 last month is spoiled rotten by mam-ma and pap-pa but he is a good kid. Devin is your typical middle child, he has a way of making you laugh over the silliest things and our pride and joy, Danae (or Nae Nae as Devin calls her) is the most precious baby girl I have ever seen.
Since Ms. Danae was sick I got to babysit her while I was in town and I have to say it was so much fun. She is so sweet and never fussed. Even though she could not breath well due to a stuffy nose she never complained. What a woman she will be one day. Danae reminded me of Kali, she is tough and hard to ruffle. I held her and rocked her and all the while she looks you in the eye and never falters.
I will enjoy spending the rest of my life watching these three grow up. And now next month we will have a new baby Josiah from my brother Jeremiah and his girlfriend Rossland.
Since Ms. Danae was sick I got to babysit her while I was in town and I have to say it was so much fun. She is so sweet and never fussed. Even though she could not breath well due to a stuffy nose she never complained. What a woman she will be one day. Danae reminded me of Kali, she is tough and hard to ruffle. I held her and rocked her and all the while she looks you in the eye and never falters.
I will enjoy spending the rest of my life watching these three grow up. And now next month we will have a new baby Josiah from my brother Jeremiah and his girlfriend Rossland.