Once again I have added to the furry Cribbs family. I have just adopted a new hamster brother for Tau, Kali and Franklin. His name is Lance and he is adorable. I don't know much about his personality yet, since I just got him an hour ago. But he is a different hamster variety than Franklin. Lance is known as a Roborovski Hamsters which comes from Mongolia. He is about 1/4 of the size of Franklin but his cage is three times as big as Franklins. Lance's family has to move and unfortunatley they could not take him so he is going to live at Shangri La Cindy's.

Below is a picture, it is not actually Lance but it is his more famous twin that is on the internet. I will update you more as I get to know him and I will definately let everyone know how Tau and Kali respond to him. Let the chaos begin.