Living with ghosts and spirits in your house and life is always a learning experience. If you are able to deal with them without getting scared it can be quite an exciting adventure. However, if you are the type who is afraid of the unknown then it can be terrifying. Me, I like my ghosts and spirits, I always have. I have been able to sense them for as long as I can remember. I think that is why I took to ghost hunting so well. It was not so much of the hunt for me as it was proving their existence to those who do not believe in them.
Ghost hunting was no longer fun for me after the death of a close friend a few years ago. I felt as if I was a peeping tom. I would burst into a building and force them out of their hiding places and allow the public to see them. It just all of the sudden seemed wrong. I knew that if I wanted to have spirits around me all I had to do was look, they were always around me. So I stopped ghost hunting.
When I met Dr. Melanie Robinson for the first time, the very first thing she did was ask me about all the spirits around me. Why were there so many of them? I explained the whole ghost hunting experiences and then giving it up. She told me that even though I gave it up, the ghosts did not get the memo. I may not be hunting them but they were certainly hunting me.
The thing about ghosts is that once they know you are aware of them it is a never ending whirlwind of fun. It’s not like on TV and I am standing there and a see through person walks through my house. I don’t usually see them at all, I sense their energy and they sense mine. I can sense them moving in my house, I can sense them entering and leaving, the whole vibration of the energy changes when they are around. For those with me at the time, if they are not sensitive to the changes they usually do not know when a spirit is around. However, when the spirit gets tired of their presence not being acknowledge by EVERYONE in the house they can start “playing” with those people. They will start making noises, not chains dragging across the floor, but footsteps, laughing, talking, etc. They will start moving things, opening and closing doors, turning lights on and off, that sort of thing. Until they are either reprimanded by me or the other person finally acknowledges their presence.
Over the years I have had people call or email me to tell me about this evil demon that resides in their house. They will tell me all the horrible things this demon is doing. They can describe in detail the marks, bruises, pushing, shoving and choking that this demon is doing to them. These are cases I do not deal with and there is a reason for that. I have never in my entire life allowed anyone alive or dead to violate my physical body. A ghost can only exist in this world by the energy put off by a person. I have never experienced a ghost hurting me, hitting me, shoving me, scratching me or anything else of that nature. I have had them touch me, whisper my name, bang around the house, jump on the bed, sit on the bed, move the blinds (Harrison's personal favorite way to annoy me) and of course mess with the dogs. I personally feel that in order to deal with a ghost it helps to know what the person is experiencing and since I have never experienced it and to be honest I do not usually believe them I don't want to deal with it. 9 times out of 10 these people are looking for some Hollywood version of an exorcism and I am not giving them one. They also have attached so many religious connotations to their haunting that I wonder if they are in their right mind to start with.
So you may be wondering why I am giving you a lesson in Living with at Ghost 101 and it is because of the last few days I have found out a lot about the ghosts that reside in my home and what damage they can do to your life. Up until 3 or 4 days ago, I would have never guessed a ghost could actually interfere with my life for their own personal reasons but I was wrong. Now to fix what one in particular has done, I am cleaning house and sending them into the light, the universe, the neighbors house, I don't care where they go but they have to leave my house.
I have not done the work yet because we just left a new moon and ghosts get surges of energy on the new moon and the full moon. So to work around the moon is always best but you want to do the work with the moon coming up not leaving. So I will wait until the next full moon to do the actual work. In the meantime, I am talking to them and explaining what is going on and why, there is only one that is causing problems but it is not a healthy thing for them to live in some one's house permanently. They have left this world and the next phase of their evolution is to move on into the next world or at least spend 75% of their time in the next world and come back here to haunt those who deserve it.
Coming up I will explain what and who is causing all my trouble.
Ghost hunting was no longer fun for me after the death of a close friend a few years ago. I felt as if I was a peeping tom. I would burst into a building and force them out of their hiding places and allow the public to see them. It just all of the sudden seemed wrong. I knew that if I wanted to have spirits around me all I had to do was look, they were always around me. So I stopped ghost hunting.
When I met Dr. Melanie Robinson for the first time, the very first thing she did was ask me about all the spirits around me. Why were there so many of them? I explained the whole ghost hunting experiences and then giving it up. She told me that even though I gave it up, the ghosts did not get the memo. I may not be hunting them but they were certainly hunting me.
The thing about ghosts is that once they know you are aware of them it is a never ending whirlwind of fun. It’s not like on TV and I am standing there and a see through person walks through my house. I don’t usually see them at all, I sense their energy and they sense mine. I can sense them moving in my house, I can sense them entering and leaving, the whole vibration of the energy changes when they are around. For those with me at the time, if they are not sensitive to the changes they usually do not know when a spirit is around. However, when the spirit gets tired of their presence not being acknowledge by EVERYONE in the house they can start “playing” with those people. They will start making noises, not chains dragging across the floor, but footsteps, laughing, talking, etc. They will start moving things, opening and closing doors, turning lights on and off, that sort of thing. Until they are either reprimanded by me or the other person finally acknowledges their presence.
Over the years I have had people call or email me to tell me about this evil demon that resides in their house. They will tell me all the horrible things this demon is doing. They can describe in detail the marks, bruises, pushing, shoving and choking that this demon is doing to them. These are cases I do not deal with and there is a reason for that. I have never in my entire life allowed anyone alive or dead to violate my physical body. A ghost can only exist in this world by the energy put off by a person. I have never experienced a ghost hurting me, hitting me, shoving me, scratching me or anything else of that nature. I have had them touch me, whisper my name, bang around the house, jump on the bed, sit on the bed, move the blinds (Harrison's personal favorite way to annoy me) and of course mess with the dogs. I personally feel that in order to deal with a ghost it helps to know what the person is experiencing and since I have never experienced it and to be honest I do not usually believe them I don't want to deal with it. 9 times out of 10 these people are looking for some Hollywood version of an exorcism and I am not giving them one. They also have attached so many religious connotations to their haunting that I wonder if they are in their right mind to start with.
So you may be wondering why I am giving you a lesson in Living with at Ghost 101 and it is because of the last few days I have found out a lot about the ghosts that reside in my home and what damage they can do to your life. Up until 3 or 4 days ago, I would have never guessed a ghost could actually interfere with my life for their own personal reasons but I was wrong. Now to fix what one in particular has done, I am cleaning house and sending them into the light, the universe, the neighbors house, I don't care where they go but they have to leave my house.
I have not done the work yet because we just left a new moon and ghosts get surges of energy on the new moon and the full moon. So to work around the moon is always best but you want to do the work with the moon coming up not leaving. So I will wait until the next full moon to do the actual work. In the meantime, I am talking to them and explaining what is going on and why, there is only one that is causing problems but it is not a healthy thing for them to live in some one's house permanently. They have left this world and the next phase of their evolution is to move on into the next world or at least spend 75% of their time in the next world and come back here to haunt those who deserve it.
Coming up I will explain what and who is causing all my trouble.