I want to start this blog by stating that I in no way am using this outlet as a way to seek revenge on any of my ex's. I am past the revenge part of all the breakups. This blog is also not meant to show them in a bad light or in any way make people think less of them.
With that said there is something that people have to remember about breakups and life in general. There are so many sides to every story that there is never a complete picture. In my breakup with #3 there is my version, his version and everyone else's version. I can only talk about my version, since I do not have the super powers to know what everyone else is thinking. When I relate a story or event it is based on my opinion and perception ONLY. I am in no way saying this is the only way it happened.
But, one thing guys have to keep in mind about women is that when we get hurt or angry we talk about it to everyone. Guys I don't think do this, I think they keep everything to themselves and let it fester. But women, hell no, we are going to tell anyone and everyone who will listen what happened. And just to clear the record for the men out there. Us women we talk about EVERTHING. If you want to know what we spend hours talking to our girlfriends about just stop and think. If it comes to mind then we talk about it, there is nothing that is taboo among women.
When I heard that there were hard feelings about my blog among some of the ex's I almost felt bad. But, then I realized I have not said anything that was not true. He may not agree with the way it happened because he has his version of the story, but that is not important to me anymore. The only thing that means anything to me is how I feel about it and how it made me feel when it happened. I in no way want to make him look bad to anyone, but I have the right to try and make myself happy. Just like he had to right to destroy anything in his path to try and find his own happiness.
I have a hard time believing that he stopped for one second and asked himself "Is this the best way to go about it" because he does not do that. He jumps in and says things that are vile and mean and hurtful. Then he tells you "I did not mean it that way" and you are suppose to let it go. Sorry, it does not work that way. Once you have said the words or written the words you can not take them back and you can not tell someone how you want them to feel about it. It is much like an arsonist. They go and light a fire for the fun of it and when it gets out of control and becomes a huge forest fire, they look so innocent at the police and say "I did not mean for that to happen" well tell that to the people who lost their houses in your forest fire. I am sure they will laugh about it and forgive you on the spot.
Anyway, if anyone thinks this is too harsh on the ex's let me know or stop reading it. Because to be honest this is what I do instead of casting hex's on them. And trust me when I say I know some good ones to use.