Way back on October 16, 2007 I wrote a post called "Unchain My Heart." This post was about cutting the spiritual cords between ourselves and anyone we had a relationship in the past. One of the things that many of us forget is that by being in love with someone we attach ourselves to that person. We give bits and pieces of ourselves to that person that we never get back. You may be surprised to find out that this does not only happen to people you have an intimate relationship with but, your family and friends as well.
As humans we are designed to be loving and caring people. We give of ourselves to each other to help them through rough times and to offer comfort whenever it is needed. We stand by each other through thick and thin. It is part of the human DNA. But, on the flip side we never take back what was not intended to be a permanent loan, our soul.
Since #3 and I separated 2 years ago I knew I needed to do a soul retrieval and I have being meaning to do it. But, if you know me you also know I do not like to deal with anything that is yucky. I would rather put it off for as long as possible even forever if I can. Z and the boys had other ideas. A few weeks ago when I was having my routine therapy session, my therapist asked me if I had done a soul retrieval with #3 and if I had taken back my soul from him. I have to admit I was ashamed to say no. She however, was not ashamed to bitch at me. In our world this is just part of the divorce. You have no reason not to do it, it has to be done. But, I did have a reason and I told her. I do not want any part of his spiritual terrorism in my house or in my vibrational field. The idea of communicating with him on the spiritual level is horrifying to me. He has not been civil to me in years why would his spirit...the essence of his being be any different?
I did agree that I would conduct the soul retrieval in her office, with the protection of her and a few of my spiritual protectors around me as well as my guides. The day came last week for me to go through with the process but I could not do it. I sat in her office and told her I could not do it. She was concerned that I was not ready to let go of him but I told her that was not it. I was absolutely petrified of his energy. His energy scares the hell out of me and I don't know if I could handle it. I have lived in pretty much peace and quiet for 2 years now, I no longer know how to handle complete chaos and hate. That is all he has for me, chaos and hate. I told her I can't imagine how disruptive it would be to my life if he was to enter into it again.
So we have come to an agreement between me, my therapist and the guides. They are going to work for the next several weeks on putting protection around me. I have been working on a binding ritual that will protect my spirit from his spirit. Even though my house is warded to the nines I am going to do more warding to keep it protected from anything negative that may wander by and then we have set a date to do the retrieval, which will be done in a neutral place and on a neutral plane so that I will not feel threatened. The good part about it is that it is completely one sided so I never have to do anything with him. He is not part of this ritual he is simply an object of it.
Wish me luck and let's hope it is as easy as we think it will be.
As humans we are designed to be loving and caring people. We give of ourselves to each other to help them through rough times and to offer comfort whenever it is needed. We stand by each other through thick and thin. It is part of the human DNA. But, on the flip side we never take back what was not intended to be a permanent loan, our soul.
Since #3 and I separated 2 years ago I knew I needed to do a soul retrieval and I have being meaning to do it. But, if you know me you also know I do not like to deal with anything that is yucky. I would rather put it off for as long as possible even forever if I can. Z and the boys had other ideas. A few weeks ago when I was having my routine therapy session, my therapist asked me if I had done a soul retrieval with #3 and if I had taken back my soul from him. I have to admit I was ashamed to say no. She however, was not ashamed to bitch at me. In our world this is just part of the divorce. You have no reason not to do it, it has to be done. But, I did have a reason and I told her. I do not want any part of his spiritual terrorism in my house or in my vibrational field. The idea of communicating with him on the spiritual level is horrifying to me. He has not been civil to me in years why would his spirit...the essence of his being be any different?
I did agree that I would conduct the soul retrieval in her office, with the protection of her and a few of my spiritual protectors around me as well as my guides. The day came last week for me to go through with the process but I could not do it. I sat in her office and told her I could not do it. She was concerned that I was not ready to let go of him but I told her that was not it. I was absolutely petrified of his energy. His energy scares the hell out of me and I don't know if I could handle it. I have lived in pretty much peace and quiet for 2 years now, I no longer know how to handle complete chaos and hate. That is all he has for me, chaos and hate. I told her I can't imagine how disruptive it would be to my life if he was to enter into it again.
So we have come to an agreement between me, my therapist and the guides. They are going to work for the next several weeks on putting protection around me. I have been working on a binding ritual that will protect my spirit from his spirit. Even though my house is warded to the nines I am going to do more warding to keep it protected from anything negative that may wander by and then we have set a date to do the retrieval, which will be done in a neutral place and on a neutral plane so that I will not feel threatened. The good part about it is that it is completely one sided so I never have to do anything with him. He is not part of this ritual he is simply an object of it.
Wish me luck and let's hope it is as easy as we think it will be.