I am going to start this entry with a confirmation to many of you who have emailed me and asked questions and wanted to know when I was going to write about it. So let's start off by answering the hot question of the day, the question that I have been asked over and over the last few days. Yes, I am seeing someone. I did not want to do more than just say I was going on a date with someone because I did not want to jinx anything. It has taken me 2 years to actually look at man in a romantic way. But that is how I look at him and think of him. I am not going to give all my secrets away about him other than to say that he is coven approved and definitely guide approved or there would be no relationship.

I will be honest with you all, I was and still am scared to death with this new relationship. He is wonderful and perfect for me. He knows all about my religion and is very interested in learning more. He is slowly getting to know the quirky side of me and seems to be okay with it. He has a wonderful sense of humor, he is very caring and compassionate. And to top it off when he touches me (not intimately, we have not gotten there yet) I welcome it instead of reject it. When he put his arms around me it was pure heaven, I felt safe and so comfortable. An odd feeling for me.

It took a lot of counseling from my HP and the guides before I would admit that I liked him. I was so afraid that there was something wrong or that something would go wrong and I would be hurt all over again. Both said the same thing "He is not #3." When I talked to Z about him he gave me some insight into the relationship and advised me to stay unattached and not to allow myself off of my path to enlightenment. Since I have a tendency to put relationships ahead of my own enlightenment Z was concerned I would do this again. I have assured him I would not wander off the path again. Z also reminded me that I was not lead into the relationship with #3 by my guides. #3 believes "spirit" brought us together and in the beginning I agreed with that. But, Z reminded me that they would not lead me into something that would only cause pain in the end. #3's guides may have lead him into the relationship but I was not lead there. I simply went into the relationship to get out of Houston. I did remind them that in the beginning it was nice and I did enjoy the traveling and the fun I had. Of course, they reminded me that in the beginning he was not being true to himself and was putting on a fake persona. The end was his true persona and it was not a nice persona.

Either way, I am hoping that my new relationship, which I am taking extremely slow will work out and be a great adventure. He is exactly what my astrologer said I needed a fellow workaholic. His schedule is more crazy than my schedule but it is what I need, I can't rush into anything if we are both working. As always I will keep everyone updated on this new development.