Can you believe it? It is almost summer. Yes you read right, summer. And I have plans, lots and lots of plans. For the first time in a long time, I am actually going to be very busy this summer. Between my job and personal life I am going to be a busy girl.

We start with May, nothing ever happens in May. But we have Beltane which is May 1st and it is a Friday and I am off that weekend. Something will be done, I just don't know what exactly. Then we move on to May 16th & 17th. I have the cabin that weekend and on Saturday I am having friends over for a little get together and on Sunday, Harold and I are hosting a BBQ for our co workers. Then of course we have Memorial Day which once again I am off and something will happen.

Both of my parents are coming out in June with my nephews Joe and Devin. We are meeting up in Carlsbad so I can introduce my parents to Carlsbad Caverns, then I am taking them to go sledding in White Sands, after that we head to Albuquerque for some entertainment. All I know that we are doing is going to Bounce U with the boys and my parents are going to the casino.

July brings me heading to Denver for the Renaissance festival that they have every weekend from June through August. Hopefully, Josh will be able to come down and spend some time with his mother. While there I am sure I will drop in on the coven and spend some quiet time with them. Okay, that is a lie, they party more than I did as a teenager. I start my weekly Buddhist classes in Santa Fe that run all through July and into August.

Sometime between now and then I am going to go to Sedona for some shopping and meditating. That trip will hopefully include the new man. I have to introduce him to all the wildness that is my life, friends and family. He thinks he wants to meet everyone and he even says he is prepared to do so. But between, my parents, my son and my coven it may be too much of a good thing.

Sometime during the summer an old friend of mine, Brenda is coming down with her kids. I have not seen Brenda in almost 18 years. That is insane, but it will be so great to see her again. Some how or another I will find some quiet time to