The main profile page has the typical questions you would imagine. Here is my profile page http://www.plentyoffish.com/member7489521.htm
Here are the questions it asks and my answers see what you think:
Set #1:
Screen name and tagline: Zeire Staring Over Again
City: Albuquerque
Sign: Capricorn
Height: 5'4
Age: 40
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair
Smoker: No
Body Type: A Few Extra Pounds
Religion: New Age
So these are the first set of questions you are asked. They are easy and straight forward no big deal. You are given the option of putting a picture with your profile which I did.
Set #2:
I am seeking a: Man
For: Hanging Out
Do you drink? No
Marital Status: Divorce
Profession: Word Processing Specialist
Do you want Children? No
Do you do drugs? No
Do you have Children?All my kids are over 18
I understand these questions except for Do you do drugs? First off, who is going to answer, "Sure, I snort a little cocaine before every date"? and why is this question in between Do you want children and do you have children? Maybe because if you have or want kids you will do or want to do drugs?
Set #3:
Interests:
Reading, Shopping, Traveling and Writing.
They did not give you the option of ghost hunting, cemetery exploring, playing with dead people, etc.
Set #4:
About Me:
I am newly divorced and ready to start having fun again. It has been a long time since I hit the dating scene and like most people out there I am not sure what to expect or what is expected of me. I am an old fashion southern girl which means that I enjoy having fun but I have manners and expect those I am with to have manners as well. I will tell you up front that this is the one post you will probably ever see that will tell you I do not like the outdoors. Every post I read they all love the outdoors, hiking, biking, camping, etc. I am up for a nice stroll or picnic outdoors but I do not camp outdoors. Now if it is the beach that is another story all together. I will take any opportunity to go to the beach.I would best describe my lifestyle as laid back. I enjoy spending time with friends laughing over dinner, I enjoy spending time with my dogs walking through the park.The one thing that makes me unique is I have some very odd hobbies that I take very seriously. Once I know someone better I am happy to tell you about them.
As you can tell I was as honest as I dared to be. And believe it or not I have gotten a nice response based on my being honest about what I want and don't want. Did you know that there are not alot of women out there who want to spend every date hiking and getting dirty and sweaty. Who knew?
Set #5:
First Date:
The feature that captures my attention is someone's sense of humor and how they treat others. I enjoy a person that does not take life to seriously and leaves the drama to television.In our free time, my ideal match and I would spend time out on the town, exploring different places and Sundays would be a relaxed day either at home or walking around Santa Fe, Taos or any other location of interest.Religion does not play a huge part in my life, but is a part of my life. I am not interested in dating anyone who is interested in converting me to christianity or any other religion. On that note fundamentalists come with all religions I am comfortable with my own path and do not require guidance towards any other. But if you are comfortable with someone who is not in a mainstream religion then by all means let's meet.
Even though I stated it clearly, I still get those who want to convert me. Lord have mercy on your crazy followers.
Since signing up last Friday, I have already had one date and we are going out again this weekend. As always I will keep you posted on the happenings in my new dating life.