Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first?Nope
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?Any Blue Medium Point Pens
3. Look at your planner for Sept 14, what were you doing?Josh was here so playing.
4. What color are your toenails usually?au naturel or red
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?My hair
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?Red
7. What color are the seats in your car?Grey
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?Yes. Alex.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?Package to my mom
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?Joshua, Curtis and his family, Nathan, a few other of Joshua's friends
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?To buy a bike
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?Connor, my friend Kelly's baby
13. Unlucky #?No number is unlucky
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Never tried it
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Chevy Malibu
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?I have no idea what either of these are.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?So long ago I forgot but Joshua was about 9 or 10
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?No
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?Highlighter on my desk
20. Last person to give you a business card?No idea
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?My mom
22. Closest framed picture to you?None
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?When I was home last February.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?No
25. How many email accounts do you have?Two personal ones that I use gmail and yahoo and 2 work ones RPI and French Mortuary
26. Last time you received flowers?No one gives me flowers.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?No way let everyone be tortured by marriage.
28. Do you play air guitar? No
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Unfortunately yes and again unfortunately I said yes
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?Don't drink coffee
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? I have no idea what these are
32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?Pasadena Eagles so I guess an Eagle
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? Don't know
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?Yesterday
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?No, I'll leave that to Deb
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? White
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? The Sunday Paper
39. What was the last pageant you attended?Can't say I've ever attended one.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Don't eat pizza
41. Have you ever worn a crown? Yes, Sandy gave me one for my birthday a few years ago
42. What is the last thing you stapled?a fax
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? Always, but Diet Pepsi
44. Are you ticklish? No that is just annoying
45. Last time you saw fireworks?New Years
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?Last time I drove through San Antonio Texas
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?I never listen to the messages I just call them back from caller ID
48. Last time you parked under a carport?When I went to finalize my divorce papers 3 weeks ago
49. Do you have a black dog?Yes my pretty princess, Kali
50 . Have you had your mid life crisis yet?Yes, I started with my Over the Hill 30th birthday. Apparently my family does not expect me to make it too long
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?I am the greatest aunt in the world
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Franklin my hamster and Tau
53. Believe in Karma?Of course what do you think got me through my divorce.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?I know my nephew Joe but he is cute as a bug
55. Do you have a little black dress?I work at a funeral home so I have several black dresses and believe it or not I don't wear any of them to work.