Last week I went to my doctor because I was sick. It was odd really, I never go because I am sick. I am always going for some strange affliction but never just because I am sick. But I went to bed last Monday with a sore throat and it did not go away so I decided to pay a visit to her and see what the heck was going on. Metaphysically I knew that I originally got the sore throat because I was not voicing my thoughts to someone here at work. Thereby I created a sore throat by holding those thoughts in. But, I had to explain to my body that sometimes it is best not to say what is on my mind and just keep it to myself. After this realization the sore throat should have gone away, but it did not.
When I arrived at the doctors office there were notes everywhere about "the flu" it said if you have any of the following symptoms tell them immediately. The symptoms were, sore throat, muscle aches, coughing, etc. I was a bit nervous because I currently had 5 out of the 8 symptoms. But I did not panic, because I just don't usually panic about medical issues. Anyway, I saw the doctor found out I had a simply sinus infection that was pretty much going away on its own. She was concerned that I was so tired and that my surgeon had reported to her that my blood pressure was low on all three visits to her including the day of my surgery, when it should have been slightly elevated. So she suggested that I start taking B12 and B6.
If you have never taken B12 it is a tiny little pill you put under your tongue once a day. Within 20 minutes I could feel the effect of this little wonder pill. I was no longer tired and no longer sleepy. I felt good. I could actually do things and not get tired or lose interest. It's like taking Prince Valium only you don't get wigged out. So all week I have been sorting through things at my house and actually having fun doing it.
Last night I started cleaning out my craft closet which I now refer to as the crap closet. Because I have so much crap in there it is frightening. One thing I did find in the closet was all the clothes for the dogs. All of Kali's cute dresses she won't wear and Tau's cute coats and tshirts he loves to wear. And since it is Pride week in Albuquerque and Tau is a gay dog. I dressed him up and paraded him down the sidewalk in his own Parade of the Queens show. My favorite was the pink dress with pink crystals, sequined collar and big pink flower (this was actually Kali's but she hated it). I dressed my dog in drag and he loved it. He ran up and down the sidewalk with his mommy telling him to "Strut his gay self" "Be proud of the gay dog you are" and on and on. I am pretty sure my neighbors are going to leave me alone for awhile I think I scared them a bit. But we had fun and it is all because the B12 gave me enough energy to play when I got home.
When I arrived at the doctors office there were notes everywhere about "the flu" it said if you have any of the following symptoms tell them immediately. The symptoms were, sore throat, muscle aches, coughing, etc. I was a bit nervous because I currently had 5 out of the 8 symptoms. But I did not panic, because I just don't usually panic about medical issues. Anyway, I saw the doctor found out I had a simply sinus infection that was pretty much going away on its own. She was concerned that I was so tired and that my surgeon had reported to her that my blood pressure was low on all three visits to her including the day of my surgery, when it should have been slightly elevated. So she suggested that I start taking B12 and B6.
If you have never taken B12 it is a tiny little pill you put under your tongue once a day. Within 20 minutes I could feel the effect of this little wonder pill. I was no longer tired and no longer sleepy. I felt good. I could actually do things and not get tired or lose interest. It's like taking Prince Valium only you don't get wigged out. So all week I have been sorting through things at my house and actually having fun doing it.
Last night I started cleaning out my craft closet which I now refer to as the crap closet. Because I have so much crap in there it is frightening. One thing I did find in the closet was all the clothes for the dogs. All of Kali's cute dresses she won't wear and Tau's cute coats and tshirts he loves to wear. And since it is Pride week in Albuquerque and Tau is a gay dog. I dressed him up and paraded him down the sidewalk in his own Parade of the Queens show. My favorite was the pink dress with pink crystals, sequined collar and big pink flower (this was actually Kali's but she hated it). I dressed my dog in drag and he loved it. He ran up and down the sidewalk with his mommy telling him to "Strut his gay self" "Be proud of the gay dog you are" and on and on. I am pretty sure my neighbors are going to leave me alone for awhile I think I scared them a bit. But we had fun and it is all because the B12 gave me enough energy to play when I got home.