June has started off with a big bang. Joshua has decided that he is moving to Albuquerque. Now he has said this many times over the last few weeks but he is set on it now. I expect him here sometime this month. For me this is a nice turn of events. I love spending time with him and he is a ton of fun to travel with. I am not sure if he will be here in time to visit with his grandparents or not but he should be here in time to celebrate the 4th of July wth me.
June 3rd was my brother Jerry's 34th birthday. With all the problems he has experienced this year he deserved a great birthday and I hope he got it.
Yesterday, French's had their annual family day at Cliff's Amusement Park. Of course, I went with the "mo" and we had BBQ dinner and then I went to go ride some rides. Unfortunately I also have a sinus infection and it was not possible to ride anything that turned me upside down without my head exploding. I did however, want to ride one ride they had that I saw on their website. It is called the sidewinder. Heres a picture of it.

Next week (June 12-14) is Pridefest 2009. Harold and I already have our tickets. My Lesbian alter ego, Natalya will be joining him for the parade and festival. That is going to be a very wild day but lots of fun. I am just trying to decide what to wear. Being new to the whole alter ego, Lesbian side, I am not sure what to go with. I did figure out that my alter ego would never be a butch Lesbian, I can't do work boots, so I have to stick with a Lipstick Lesbian since that is what I can do. But, I am sure I will have more new experiences to share with everyone when that weekend ends. Unless I drink too much and I can't remember it. Then Harold will have to share the details with you.
June 11th is the big day. It is "My Day" and the day I do my soul retreival. I am actually looking forward to it and I have been preparing for almost 2 months now, so I will be ready and willing come Thursday.
A big day in June for Pagans is the Summer Solstice on June 21st. It is the longest day of the year, the halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Summer Solstice. The days will slowly start to get shorter after the 21st. It is also one of the more powerful days to do spell work. Even though I will be in Carlsbad with my Mom and Daddy I plan on taking a few mintues to do a little ritual casting, to help with a few bad apples in my bunch. Even though I have already done binding to keep them from harming me or sending negativity to me, the ritual I do on the 21st will just add strength to it. Fear not, young campers. Our motto is "Harm None" so no matter how much I would like to turn people into frogs hanging on the end of a fishing pole, I can't do that.
So as I end my first week in June I am happy and content. I am enjoying my continued nesting of my house, even though I know somewhere down the road there will be a move, I like the idea of surrounding myself with things I like and enjoy. Poor Josh he gets to come into my house of crazy chaos. I think his sanity will last about 48 hours and he will be just as nuts as his mother.