I know I said that I would no longer be writing the blog and I have not written anything in 3 months. There were reasons for taking the time off. First off, there were people who were using my blog as a way to get to me. These are not people who have my best interest in mind. So the best thing I knew to do was stop writing for awhile until they fell away. Once they were gone I decided that I could once again go back to writing my blog. I enjoy writing my blog and I enjoy getting feed back from my friends and family on what I should do and what I should not do. It is also the easiest way to keep my family and friends updated on what is going on with me when I do not have time to tell everyone individually.

One thing I found when I stop writing the blog was that I would see something or hear something and think "I will have to write about that" the other I thing I realized was that I get a lot of ideas for articles from my blog. Not that I am a great writer for writing for me is a form of therapy. Once in awhile I will find a magazine, e-zine or newsletter that I can contribute to based on a post I made on the blog. One of these days this blog will hopefully be paying my bills or at least the hamster's bill.

So I hope that I have all of your support in the relaunching of my blog.