I started my day off today by writing, it is what I seem to do a lot of lately. But I am writing a specific article for a local pet magazine. For the life of me I could not find their website address and I knew that I have had something published in the past with this magazine and that if you googled my name it would come up.

I was a bit surprised at what comes up when you google the name "Cindy Cribbs", there seems to be about 4 of us in the country that are linked through the search. I felt kind of funny because one of my fellow Cindy's is the Coordinator for Advertising at the University of Minnesota, one is an artist who has the website cindycribbs.com and the email cindycribbs@gmail.com so if you ever sent an email to cindycribbs instead of cynthiacribbs she got it and not me. There is an elementary school principle and a few other professionals. Then there are my hits. Let's review them shall we and see just how odd I am really am.

The first hit you get is my facebook account and this is really me. There is another Cindy Cribbs on facebook but she uses the name Cindy and I use Cynthia. The next hit is for Haven for Hamsters, then Twitter, then my letter to the pet magazine that I was originally looking for, apparently I have an amazon.com wish list, however, when you click it there is nothing listed. One of the shockers was discovering a post I made into my blog called "Question I have been asked about the funeral business". Connectingdirectors.com posted my article on their website. Who knew? I can say I was happy to see that my blog is still making the rounds in the world outside of my family & friends. If you keep going you will see references to me on the witchvox.com website which is a Pagan website called Witches Voice. I am on there a lot and it pops up every know and again. There are a lot of links to various ghost hunts and investigations as well as the International Ghost Hunters Society conference that I hosted a few years in a row.

My personal favorite and I have no idea how this got onto the Internet but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. This is not mine exactly since I already know what mine is going to say and be like. And trust me it is not something polite and common like Rest in Peace.